- Adapts import and domestic vehicles with separate turn and stop lights (3-Wire System) to standard trailer tail light wiring (2-Wire System).
- Short circuit protection safeguards itself and the tow vehicle against harmful electrical shorts and mis-wire situations
- Circuit automatically resets once the module cools
- Adapts a 3-wire system on the towing vehicle to work with a 2-wire system on the trailer
- Works with most multiplex wiring systems
- Wire pigtail measures 18" long
- 4-Pole trailer connector is 60" long from converter box
- In a three wire system, a separate wire is used to carry each of the stop, turn, and running light functions to the tail light assembly. On most trailers, the stop and turn signal functions are sent through the same wire.
- Warning: Overloading circuits can cause fires. Do not exceed:
- Maximum stop/turn light: 2.1 amps per circuit
- Maximum tail lights: 7.5 amps
- Read vehicle's owners manual and instruction sheet for additional information.