Torklift X6030S - Polestar 2 trailer hitch by EcoHitch®? (stainless steel)
- Completely concealed design – cross tube is hidden behind the bumper and the receiver is 100 percent removable when not in use to restore your vehicle to its factory look
- Rust free trailer hitch - the only REAL stainless steel trailer hitch receiver in the known universe
- Never again struggle with an ugly orange rusty trailer hitch detracting your vehicles clean looks and the stains that drip onto your garage floor or concrete driveway
- Never again fight to remove your bike rack or trailer hitch mounted accessories that fused inside your hitch due to rust
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 450 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 4,500 pounds towing weight**
- Available in 2-inch receiver
- Does not interfere with auto-latching and unlatching hatches on vehicles that include this feature
- No knee banging or shin busting here – design does not protrude excessively so you can spend less on bandages
- Avoid clearance issues – no matter where you go this trailer hitch is designed to avoid scraping and contact with the ground
- No movement at stop and go – bolted securely to your vehicle frame
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and maintain your vehicle’s aerodynamic design by avoiding roof-mounted racks
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in U.S.A
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
Stainless Steel trailer hitch receiver
Our rust free trailer hitch receiver design features a stainless steel hitch receiver that will never rust. Your trailer hitch mounted bike racks and accessories will never become fused to your trailer hitch receiver allowing you the versatility required and expected of a trailer hitch.
Why other trailer hitches rust
The critical point of connection between your hitch and your accessories is the receiver opening. That is why it is necessary that your trailer hitch receiver is composed of stainless steel to prevent this. A small insignificant piece of stainless steel on a part of the hitch that is offered by the other guys will not cut it because that is not the location where your hitch mounted bike racks and trays insert to. The theory behind the other designs on the market is it prevents the removeable stealth receiver design from fusing with and getting stuck into the vehicle frame mounted part of the trailer hitch - but it does not prevent your receiver from becoming a nasty rusty stain inducing eye sore and it does not prevent your hitch-mounted accessories from fusing together with rust. These type of hitch designs are not only inconvenient, but they eliminate the ability to use your trailer hitch for anything else because your accessory is forever fused into it.
Trailer Hitch Style
Our EcoHitch® line comes in three styles: Stealth, Hidden and Invisi. The Polestar 2 trailer hitch features our Stealth Design. All EcoHitch® models are precision manufactured to have hidden cross tubes when installed. The only part of this hidden Stealth hitch that is ever visible is the receiver when in use – but wait, that is not all: when not in use – simply remove the receiver to restore to your factory look – it’s like it was never there. This hitch also has a higher level of ground clearance than other hitches available. What it boils down to? No jumbo metal hitch hanging down low behind and below your rear bumper.
Hitch Receiver Size
This Polestar 2 trailer hitch is made to accommodate your Polestar 2 bike rack, cargo trays and hauling needs. It features a 2 inch receiver opening which is the most common size for all your carrying needs.
It was designed with simplicity in mind. It features a 100 percent bolt on installation which means you don’t drill into your frame at all – we use existing mounting locations that work with the design of your Polestar 2. This leads us to another reason you want this hitch – it does not interrupt the aerodynamics of your vehicle’s design because it is tucked behind your bumper and prevents you from having to mount your bikes and other cargo on your roof.
EcoHitch® trailer hitch strength
This Polestar 2 trailer hitch will be rated to match or exceed the factory ratings of this vehicle.** This Polestar hitch has a tongue capacity of 450 lbs. and towing capacity of 4,500 lbs. It is coated in high impact powder coat featuring our Chasm Black finish. The powder coating process for our EcoHitch® is time intensive and includes sand blasting which is something other manufacturers fail to do. All our hitches are sand blasted to ensure the metal is clean and ensures the strongest bond between the metal and the powder coating to allow for long lasting durability. The material used in this Polestar 2 trailer hitch can include a combination of up to three 100% recycled and recyclable materials including aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel and steel.
American Made with a REAL Warranty
This Polestar 2 trailer hitch is proudly made in America and backed by our Legendary Lifetime Warranty. We do not mess around with this warranty. When you call us you get an actual person who is knowledgeable about the product and can walk you through an installation if you choose to install this hitch yourself.
Vehicle Owner’s Manual
**Although your EcoHitch® tongue weight and tow weight rating might be exceedingly high – this is because we build our hitches to withstand all kinds of beatings – your vehicle’s towing capacity could be lower. Please consult your vehicle’s owners manual to determine your factory tow weight rating and never exceed it. No aftermarket products can increase your factory tow weight rating. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your EcoHitch® trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity. Please check your owner’s manual to confirm your vehicle is rated to tow.
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
EcoHitch - Stealth
The Stealth EcoHitch is 100% completely hidden when not in use. The crosstube is hidden behind the bumper and comes with a removable receiver. When not towing or hauling, the receiver can be detached to hide the hitch making it completely undetectable.